Check out Flyleaf. Recommended by Douche
My back not hurting would be my first indication that I am going to have a great day. I would open my eyes to see that I am sleeping on one hundred dollar bills next to Hope Sandoval. I realize that the past 15 years has been nothing but a terrible nightmare and my bathrobe is hanging on the bathroom door.
My back not hurting would be my first indication that I am going to have a great day. I would open my eyes to see that I am sleeping on one hundred dollar bills next to Hope Sandoval. I realize that the past 15 years has been nothing but a terrible nightmare and my bathrobe is hanging on the bathroom door.
five things are are good about my life
1. a family that is supportive
2. a sense of humor
3. a great bathrobe
4. my freedom
5. my intellect
1. a family that is supportive
2. a sense of humor
3. a great bathrobe
4. my freedom
5. my intellect

No comments:
Post a Comment