Who are you most intimidated by?
I am most intimidated by my father. he always does the right thing and always tells the truth. He is so good that he shames me.
Who can you tell almost anything to?
Matt. My best friend growing up. We experienced a lot of things together. Matt and I can share things with each other only we know about.
Who can you ask for what you need?.
My Dad and Joyce. They have always been there when I've needed them. Unquestionably.
Are you able to say no?
It used to be nearly impossible for me to say no, but with age I'm learning. I still have a ways to go.
Do you find it necessary to get loud when you speak your mind?
NO. Quite the contrary. I prefer to speak in somber tones when speaking my mind.
Do you generally like people?
I'd have to admit no. I am usually suspicious of people and initially distrusting of their motives. I generalize people. I generally assume people have a negative opinion of me.
Do you tend to keep away from others?
I suppose yes, mostly I do. I am not a person with many friends and I don't tend to reach out to others often.
Do you like to dominate?
I would have to say generally no.
Are you tactful?
Yes, I was raised with "please" and "thank you", "yes sir" and "yes ma'am".
Do you communicate better on the phone?
No. I am more expressive and animated in person.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment