Friday, March 5, 2010

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I couldn't tell you what I would be doing if I got out tomorrow. I just can't see into the future. I don't want a job, at least not a full time one. And if I did I'd have a hard time getting there without a car.

I want to drive every state in the country, making friends along the way. Making memories. I'd take a history book with me and see the places in it first hand. I'd read my books on philosophy and biographies of artists in the last light of the day. I will make my own decisions and reap its rewards or suffer the sting of punishment. I want to travel alone until i feel comfortable being me and trusting myself to make appropriate decisions.

I am going to drink coffee today to try to keep myself from napping and therefor sleep better at night. I wonder if being uncertain about my future is causing my restless nights?

No comments: