Friday, March 5, 2010

a firm handshake

Rodney,

Well, I'm back. I bet you wish you could come back here or anywhere other than that abominable TCS. I really just want to reach out to you and let you know you're missed. I hope things are going well for you. I often think of you and I cringe at the thought of you being in a place that truely scares you. I imagine it like living at meps. I don't know.

I came back here because the question of how am I going to make it through the day alive, became too hard to answer. I wanted to escape. How is your girl? I hope you and her are keeping each other going. She sounded devistated when I talked to her after your initial court date. I hope you and her have a magical baby. Like a unicorn baby that poops little jelly beans that you can eat.

Kristy and I sort of have an understanding. I know that she has another dude in her "miserable" life and I am always second in line. For some reason I don't care much. Normally I would never be anyone's second string, but Kristy has a wicked awesome ass. So fuck it.
I hope you know that I am going to do whatever i can do to support you through this. (or as long as I live). I don't have many friends but I'd surely like to be yours. I hope I'm not coming off like a Rick here. I mean, all I'm saying is we should adopt a baby from Peru and start wearing fanny packs.

You are an interesting person. I generally find people transparent and uninteresting. and when I say interesting I mean that in a good way.

Lets see if I can outline what I've done since leaving the third floor. I immediately went to bed and stayed there until Kristy decided she wanted to call me. I would hang out with her with the idea of self destruction in my mind. But you can't self destruct with a girl like Kristy around you. She has never been to the deep and dark places that you and I have been to. So I end up having a glass of wine and falling asleep next to a girl that would rather be with someone else.

My dad has been worried about me so much that he spent his vacation watching over his broken son.

I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this. I'll never say that they didn't have the right to step in, but it seems a bit extreeme to me. I think it's like using a crane to crush a fly. My heart goes out to ya man. not in a squishy, queer way either but in a chewing tobacco and a firm handshake kind of way. theoretically that is.

I can't wait until we can hang out together. What a douche.

No comments: