Wednesday, February 24, 2010

wet blanket

You don't know me very well. You have only known me since Saturday. If you did know me you'd find me repulsive. I didn't want to tell you but I'm unlovable. I only bring heartache and misery on those who care for me. It's best if you know that now. It only takes time to see this. The very fact that you seem to like me so much makes me question your character.

I want to be someone filled with passion and living life on purpose. I want to fill my life with culture and knowlege and experiences. I am trying to live that way now but always feel that I fall short for various reasons.

Living with geodon every day is like living under a wet blanket. It is ever-present and suffocating. Like a wearing a concrete suit. It keeps me subdued all day long. concentrating becomes nearly impossible...

No comments: